ACT Junior Club of the Year 2009 & 2011
Welcome to the Home Page of the Gungahlin Jets Juniors.
We have tried to make the Juniors website as informative and useful as possible. Please take some time to navigate your way around the various pages by following the menu above.
If you are new to Canberra and are interested in finding out more about the Gungahlin Jets Juniors, please e-mail the Junior Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Terry on 0438 150 508.
Draft Junior Dates
2017 Registrations Now Open
Registrations to for Season 2017 are now open !
For information on Auskick Rookie (5-7 year olds) please see our Rookie Page:
In 2017 the Jets will be nominating the following teams in the AFL Canberra competition:
- Under 8 (Auskick Pro) – for boys and girls turning 7 or 8 in 2017
- Under 9 – for boys and girls turning 9 in 2017
- Under 10 – for boys and girls turning 10 in 2017
- Under 11 – for boys and girls turning 11 in 2017
- Under 12 – for boys and girls turning 12 in 2017
- Under 13 – for boys and girls turning 13 in 2017
- Under 14 – for boys and girls turning 14 in 2017
- Under 15 – for boys turning 15 in 2017
- Under 17 – for boys turning 16 or 17 in 2017
- Youth Girls Under 15 – for girls turning 13, 14 or 15 in 2017
- Youth Girls Under 18 – for girls turning 16, 17, 18 in 2017
All age groups are dependent on having sufficient Jets registered players to make up a team and also enough teams from other clubs to make up the competition (minimum of 4 teams for a competition).
To register or re-register to play with the Gungahlin Jets Juniors in 2017 please follow the links below:
Auskick Pro (Under 8’s for kids turning 7 or 8 in 2017):
Under 9 (for kids turning 9 in 2017) to Under 17 and Youth Girls (U16 and U19 Girls):
Please note – In 2017 all registrations must be completed online at the above links with full payment via credit card or bank transfer required at time of registration.
We have once again tried to keep our registration fees as low as possible:
- 1st Child = $180.00
- 2nd Child = $120.00
- 3rd Child = $60.00
- 4th and subsequent Child = $0.00
Jets players from 2016 should have received a personalised e-mail on 8th December 2017 inviting them to re-register including a link to the online registration database. If you have not received the e-mail please use the link above.
Please note – To take advantage of the family discount you will need to use the link above not the link provided in your personalised re-register e-mail.
If you are a returning player and are requesting your User Name and Password you must use one of the e-mail addresses that you registered with in 2016.
If you are having dificulty with the registration process please e-mail email@example.com for advice.
Registration Days: If you would prefer to chat to a Committee Member about the season ahead and register on our laptops please pop down to one of our Registration Days.
- Dates – 11 Feb @ Casey Market Town and 18 Feb at Gungahlin Marketplace (in the Kmart / Woolworths building)
- Time – 9:30am to 2:00pm
Socks and Shorts: All players in Under 8 and above must wear Jets Socks and Shorts during games. These can be purchased for an additional cost via the Jets App (web or smart phone):
Prices for Socks and Shorts are as follows:
- Socks = $12.00
- Shorts = $28.00
Have you downloaded the Jets App for iPhone and Android yet?
The Jets App is the central “hub” for all things Jets. Keep track of your teams fixture and ladder, participate in age specific chat rooms, read Jets news and events and check out what is going on with Jets Facebook and Twitter and add / view photos.
1. Get the Jets App today from the following link:
2. Search for Gungahlin Jets AFC;
3. Sign up as a Supporter or Player/Family;
4. Away you go !