It is an AFL Canberra requirement that every player is registered in the AFL’s national database (known as SportsTG or otherwise referred to as SportingPulse or FootyWeb) to be eligible to play. In addition, it is club policy that all players must be financially registered to be eligible for weekend selection.
All registrations must be completed online through the following link:
Senior Registration Fees are as follows:
- Full registration for Men, Women and Rising Stars is $350;
- Full registration for Players with a Player Sponsor or as otherwise negotiated with the Senior Committee is $250.
The following products have been set up in Sports TG:
- 2020 – Senior Player Base Payment @ $250.00 [mandatory]
- 2020 – Balance Payment (Full) @ $100.00 [optional]
The “Base Payment” is mandatory. Players can then select if they want to pay their balance up-front via Sports TG (by selecting the optional product) or we will invoice you for the balance payment in the following month.
Players will not be able to complete the registration process until they pay at least the “Base Payment” online:
- If you select only the “Base Payment” you must pay the $250 before registration is complete;
- If you select “Base Payment” and “Balance Payment (Full)” you must pay $350 before registration is complete;
Please note: If you are a Rising Stars player who is not turning 18 in 2020 (i.e. your 16th or 17th birthday is in 2021) you should register in the Junior database and pay the Junior registration fee.
Please note: If you are a Jets Junior player from 2020 and are turning 18 in 2021 you will need to request a transfer from Juniors to Seniors. Please arrange this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with your name and DOB.
If you are a returning player you must use the primary e-mail address that you registered with in 2020 to register for 2021.
Rego fees are an important part of your commitment to the Gungahlin Jets. They help contribute to insurance, ground hire costs, affiliation fees, umpire fees, operating costs, equipment and medical supplies (just to name a few).