- Full registration for Men and Women is $450;
- Full Registration for Students is $400;
- Full registration for Rising Stars players (turning 18 in 2020) is $350; and
- Full registration for Players with a Player Sponsor or as otherwise negotiated with the Senior Committee is $250.
The following products have been set up in Sports TG:
- 2020 – Senior Player Base Payment @ $250.00 [mandatory]
- 2020 – Balance Payment (Full) @ $200.00 [optional]
- 2020 – Balance Payment (Student) @ $150.00 [optional]
- 2020 – Balance Payment (Rising Stars) @ $100.00 [optional]
The “Base Payment” is mandatory – players can then “choose” if they want to pay their balance up-front via Sports TG (by selecting one of the optional products) or we will invoice you for the balance payment in the following month.
The Registration Form has been set for mandatory payments which means that players will not be able to complete the registration process until they pay at least the “Base Payment” online:
- If you select only the “Base Payment” you must pay the $250 before registration is complete;
- If you select “Base Payment” and “Balance Payment (Full)” you must pay $450 before registration is complete;
- If you select “Base Payment” and “Balance Payment (student)” you must pay $400 before registration is complete;
- If you select “Base Payment” and “Balance Payment (Rising Stars)” you must pay $350 before registration is complete.
Please note: If you are a Rising Stars player who is not turning 18 in 2020 (i.e. your 16th or 17th birthday is in 2020) you should register in the Junior database and pay the Junior registration fee.
Please note: If you are a Jets Junior player from 2019 and are turning 18 in 2020 you will need to request a transfer from Juniors to Seniors – please arrange this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with your name and DOB.
If you are a returning player you must use the primary e-mail address that you registered with in 2019
As mentioned – those “Balance” payments are optional at time of registration – if you elect to only pay the “base” fee via Sports TG then we will invoice you for the balance.
On the 1st of each month, the Seniors Budget Controller will run a report from Sports TG which details who has registered as a player, what products they have bought and whether they have paid We will then determine from this report who needs to be invoiced for a “Balance Payment” – and identify what the balance payment is (i.e. $200, $150, or $100) before issuing an invoice.
Rego fees are an important part of your commitment to the Gungahlin Jets. They help contribute to insurance, ground hire costs, affiliation fees, umpire fees, operating cost, equipment and medical supplies just to name a few. While it doesn’t cover the complete cost of an individual playing for the club it is commitment from the player to assist the club make ends meet.