The Gungahlin Jets Juniors wish to announce we are now calling for expressions of interest (EOI) for any persons wanting to be coach / assistant coach for the U17s (boys) in 2019.
This EOI is the first step to becoming a Gungahlin Jets Junior coach, one of the most important positions in any club.
Please email the Gungahlin Jets Juniors Coaching Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a desire to coach in 2019.
The process will be the same as previous years:
- Step 1 – Submit your expressions of interest via email by the closing date
- Step 2 – May involve a formal application & interview.
- This will depend on the number of persons who have expressed an interest – The Coaching Coordinator will advise all nominees of requirements for this stage.
- Step 3 – The coaching panel will assess applicants
- Step 4 – The coaching panel will recommend a successful applicant to the Junior committee and Board for endorsement.
Where there is more than one applicant for the role there may be a need for the Coaching Coordinator to advise both nominees of the name(s) of other applicants and work in conjunction with all nominees.
Step 1 EOI will close on November 30th 2018.
All we need at this stage is an e-mail stating that you are interested in coaching in 2019. If you are interested in being an Assistant Coach, please specify this in your response.
Any questions can also be directed to the Coaching Coordinator on the email above.